At JRCS we are committed to providing a safe, supportive and happy learning environment for our students. We will support all students in the pursuit of and progress towards their chosen goals by providing the highest standard of teaching and pastoral support.
We encourage our students to ACHIEVE in each of the categories below. For example all student helpers during Open Evening received an ACHIEVE LOC under the “Involve ourselves in our communities” category. Students who ACHIEVE in each category will receive the Gold Seagull award.
Whilst at JRCS we guarantee to offer all our students access to the following opportunities:
- A broad and balanced curriculum delivered by a talented and committed staff in first class teaching facilities (learning).
- An extensive and challenging range of educational visits both at home and abroad (educational visits).
- The opportunity to engage with, learn about and support a range of local, national and international communities (community involvement).
- The opportunity to develop skills, experiences and support to equip them for either employment, training or higher education (enterprise activities).
- The chance to contribute to the running of the school through structured groups, activities and training (student voice).
- The choice to pursue their preferred sporting and cultural activities through attendance at clubs, events and out of school opportunities (sporting and cultural activities).